PT Citra Tubindo Tbk, a subsidiary of Vallourec, was established in 1983 to provide the end finishing of OCTG (oil country tubular goods) for the oil industry in Indonesia.
The plant started production in June 1984 as a pioneering enterprise on the island of Batam, situated just 20km south of Singapore and has now become the logistics centre for the oil service industry in all of Indonesia. Both Citra Tubindo’s strategic location, coupled with having a deep water port located in the industrial estate, allows for the efficient global export of its products.
Today, PT Citra Tubindo Tbk is a world class manufacturer and service provider for oilfield tubular goods. Over 75% of its products are shipped to major multinational oil companies as well as state oil companies located around the world. It specialises in high performance proprietary pipe and premium thread connections for use in ever demanding well environments. The Management commits to provide a safe and healthy working condition
The Company considers the competency of the employees is very important
The Company offers attractive compensation and benefit
Providing technical assistance in the process of machining threading and others, and make improvements to support the achievement of increased productivity and quality at competitive costs.
- PT Citra Tubindo Tbk tidak pernah memungut biaya apapun dalam proses rekrutmen.
- PT Citra Tubindo Tbk tidak pernah bekerja sama dengan travel agent / biro perjalanan tertentu dalam proses rekrutmen.
- Apabila Anda diminta untuk membayar sejumlah uang dalam bentuk pembayaran tiket pesawat dan hotel atau akomodasi lainnya agar diabaikan.
- Jangan memberikan data pribadi atau data keuangan Anda kepada siapapun.
- Jika membutuhkan klarifikasi lebih lanjut dapat langsung menghubungi PT Citra Tubindo Tbk
- Responsible to control and monitor production daily job activity at Heat Treatment Hot Process (Druster, Austenitizing, Quenching, Tempering, sizing, straightening & Upsetter Forging process) to be smooth, efficient & safe to produce high quality product.
- To review daily production report (OEE, rejection rate and down time) and action to be done,
- To arrange daily production schedule priority base on weekly production contract (PPC production schedule),
- To control and monitor daily production activity follow procedure (SOP, WI)
- To review Work Order related to Hot process and forging process,
- To ensure all production facility (machine, tools & equipment) in good condition and coordinate to Process Engineer
- To control overtime base on budget
- To follow up closely release document until MTR (Material Test Report),
- To ensure and follow HSE rules & regulations in daily production activity,
- To be responsible to monitor & follow up sub ordinate’s skill & competency.
- To communicate and follow up any issue related to Hot process and forging process to other department
- Bachelor degree in Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of working experience as leader, coordinator, or supervisor
- Strong knowledge production and quality management system, preferred experienced in OCTG or Manufacturing.
- Understand production and/or related flow & process of OCTG operations, especially in Heat Treatment Process
- Able to network to all stakeholders
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Preferred having supervision experience including being a team leader
PT Citra Tubindo Tbk
Main Office & Plant: Kawasan Industri Kabil, Jl Hang Kesturi I no 2 Kabil, Batam – Kep. Riau Commercial Office: -WTC 5 Jl. Sudirman Kav 29-31, 16th floor, Jakarta-Indonesia -Vallourec Asia Pacific Corp Pte Ltd, 133 New Bridge Road #21-01 , Chinatown Point Singapore
To apply and more details check our e-recruitment website at https://rene.citratubindo.com
Originally posted on April 2, 2020 @ 9:24 pm