Boon Software is an ASEAN Leading Logistics & Supply Chain Consulting Company, established in 1993, headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia. With deep domain expertise in over different countries, Boon Software is able to provide services on consulting, add-on developments and post-implementation support for Symphony Application Products as well as other third party's solutions such as Oracle, SEEBURGER Business Integration Solutions, etc. With more than 21 years of consulting experience.
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Work independently, takes ownership of problems within own area of knowledge and accountable for the quality of own work.
- Highly motivated in problem solving; strong investigative skills.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies as required.
- Some travel may be required
- Good spoken and written English
- Self-confidence and commitment.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Provide first level support to end-users for application software.
- Install and configure computer system including OS and databases.
- Monitor and maintain computer system.
- Diagnose hardware/software faults.
- Work with in-house development team for application bug fixes or enhancement.
- Knowledge in Linux, Sun Unix or Oracle is advantage.
Komplek Ruko Pantai Permata Blok F No.07, Kec.Batam Kota Kel. Tanjung Uma, Batam Kota – Indonesia 29444
Originally posted on September 22, 2019 @ 11:45 pm