Boon Software is an ASEAN Leading Logistics & Supply Chain Consulting Company, established in 1993, headquartered in Singapore with a branch office in Jakarta, Indonesia. With deep domain expertise in over different countries, Boon Software is able to provide services on consulting, add-on developments and post-implementation support for Symphony Application Products as well as other third party's solutions such as Oracle, SEEBURGER Business Integration Solutions, etc. With more than 21 years of consulting experience.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- A proactive, team player with the ability to work in dynamic environments.
- Work independently, takes ownership of problems within own area of knowledge and accountable for the quality of own work.
- Highly motivated in problem solving; strong investigative skills.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to learn new technologies as required.
- Some travel may be required
- Good spoken and written English
- Self-confidence and commitment.
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as necessary.
- Provide first level support to end-users for application software.
- Install and configure computer system including OS and databases.
- Monitor and maintain computer system.
- Diagnose hardware/software faults.
- Work with in-house development team for application bug fixes or enhancement.
- Knowledge in Linux, Sun Unix or Oracle is advantage.
Komplek Ruko Pantai Permata Blok F No.07, Kec.Batam Kota Kel. Tanjung Uma, Batam Kota – Indonesia 29444