Founded in 1978, Esco is a leader in laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment solutions. From its Headquarters in Singapore, Esco manages an international sales, service and marketing organization with offices in 13 countries and distributors in 100 nations. Our customers are the world’s leading pharmaceutical, biotechnology, life science research organizations.
Esco’s primary manufacturing and development center is located in Bintan, Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia. At Esco Bintan our team members have the opportunity to participate in the design, development and manufacturing of some of the world’s leading life science tools.
We offer candidates a challenging work environment, with accommodation provided, and many learning and development opportunities. Develop and challenge yourself by joining an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 13485:2012 MNC. Visit our web site at www.escoglobal.com for more information.
• Design and develop embedded firmware for microcontroller-based medical products.
• Support project initiatives collaborating with the rest of the design team ensuring that development milestones and deadlines are met.
• Define and implement high performance firmware by leveraging a strong understanding of embedded hardware design.
• Be a contributor in developing an environment of continuous improvement across product lines and development groups.
• Analyze and provide feedback on peer designs in an open and collaborative design review forum.
• Actively participate on, and at times leads, cross-functional teams to develop new devices as well as address design issues or maintenance of existing products.
• Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth analysis of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Internal and external contacts often pertain to company plans and objectives.
• Coordinate with project team to create and release product requirements, design specifications and design descriptions for assigned designs applicable standards and procedures. Responsible for recording and sharing technical knowledge gained with colleagues. Review product documentation for accuracy including documentation intended for customer use.
• Evaluate product non-conformances and recommend design modifications.
• Evaluate, test, and review designs to determine if program will perform according to requirements and specifications.
• Maintain accurate records throughout the development process in order to comply with company and government standards and/or regulations.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience with C or C++ language development including the tools used to edit, compile/assemble and debug code in an embedded environment
• Strong documentation skills.
• Experience with real-time signal processing and hardware
• Experience working with various communication interface, SPI, I2C, UART, USB
• Experience working with various networking protocols, Modbus, CAN Bus, Profibus or LAN is a plus
• Experience with time-triggered embedded, cooperative scheduler or Real Time Operating System (RTOS) is a plus
• Strong knowledge in electronic circuit and component (memory, RTC, transceivers and analog components)
• Strong knowledge in basic closed or open loop control system
• Strong communication skills with the ability to work with all levels of the organization
• Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to contribute to multiple concurrent projects
• Willing to work in Jakarta and or Bintan, Kepulauan Riau.
Education and Experience:
• B.S. engineering degree in Electronics or Associate degree.
• Minimum of 2 years in C/C++ Firmware development
• Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
Interested candidates are welcome. Please send your resume to [email protected]
You can also leave your application in Esco Letterbox or contact
Contact Person :
PT.Esco Bintan Indonesia : +62 770 696033