Infineon Technologies AG is a German semiconductor manufacturer founded in 1999, when the semiconductor operations of the former parent company Siemens AG were spun off. Infineon has about 47,400 employees and is one of the ten largest semiconductor manufactures worldwide. It is market leader in automotive and power semiconductors. In fiscal year 2019, the company achieved sales of €8.0 billion. Infineon bought Cypress in April 2020
Infineon Technologies AG offers semiconductor and system solutions addressing three central challenges to modern society: energy efficiency, mobility, and security. In the 2014 fiscal year (ending September 30), the company reported revenues of 4.32 billion euros with approximately 29,800 employees worldwide. In January 2015, Infineon acquired US-based International Rectifier Corporation, a leading provider of power management technology, with revenues of USD 1.1 billion (fiscal year 2014 ending June 29) and approximately 4,200 employees.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
There are many reasons to work for Infineon Batam. We have listed our three favourites for you:
- Our plant in Batam, incorporated since 1996, is located in a strategic industrial complex and our products are primarily serving the Automotive market. Our plant operation adopts a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.
- Employees believe that Infineon Batam is a great place to work – the results from our last participation in the Great Place to Work® Survey are comparable with 25 of the largest MNCs in the world.
- We are actively involved in various corporate social responsibility activities for local communities in Batam.
In your new role you will:
- Develop Deflash & Plating Unit Process to ensure project success, in accordance to project timeline, yield and cost target.
- Support the Unit Process Expert Group with the Unit Process Road map in view with Infineon Unit Process Strategy, Deflash Strategy and Adhesion Promoter Strategy.
- Characterize and analyze of electroplated materials
- Evaluate, analyze and make recommendations on current/new process for continues quality and cost improvement.
- Contribute to technical community knowledge sharing.
- Continuous exploring on breakthrough in new unit process development and new test method or characterization development for semiconductor packaging in consideration with product, package, process or customer specific requirements.
- Production support for segment operation or business units in terms of critical production stabilization topics related to unit process technical field of knowledge
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Chemical, Surface Technology).
- Minimum 3-5 years related semiconductor assembly or development (R&D) experience.
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in deflash/galvanic process and equipment know how.
- Posses good knowledge on galvanic process, electroplating manufacturing, process control and electrochemistry.
- Practicing fact-base techniques in problem solving (e.g: Analytical Trouble Shooting, Design of Experiments, SPC).
- Knowledge in End-of-Line processes (molding/Trim & Form) will be an added advantage.
- Good inter-personal skill and able to work well under pressure.
If you are the one we are looking for, feel free to apply here
Only shortlisted candidate will be interviewed.
Lot 317 Jalan Beringin Muka Kuning Batamindo Industrial Park 29433 Batam Indonesia
Originally posted on Agustus 26, 2020 @ 7:05 pm