As a leading provider of electronic solutions for brand name original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), PT. OSI Electronics have built a framework for the wide range of expertise we deliver. With approximately 2,500 employees worldwide, a strong investment in equipment and technology, and the financial strength of parent company OSI Systems, we continuously deliver quality results with unmatched services across industries.
PT Osi Electronics’ has strategically placed facilities to serve significant technology markets throughout the world. For over 40 years, we have been providing localized access to our customers while serving as a bridge to our Asian facilities. Our North American and European operations aim to connect customers to our resources around the world and reduce time to market. OSI divisions offer our clients specialized electronics services, which fulfill the full range of electronics needs.
OSI Electronics provide tailored Tier One global electronics manufacturing solutions, while maintaining our values and commitment to quality for clients. OSI Electronics provides customers with the capabilities and purchasing power of a global electronics manufacturing, while delivering regional and personalized support. We strive to build lasting relationships and create close and valued partnerships with our customers.
OSI Electronics as a company, is a vertically integrated designer and manufacturer of specialized electronic systems and components for critical applications in the homeland security, healthcare, defense and aerospace industries. The Company combines more than 40 years of electronics engineering and manufacturing experience with offices and production facilities in more than a dozen countries to implement a strategy of expansion into selective end product markets.
As the Advance Test Engineer, you will participate in the planning of technical approaches, resources, schedules, budgets, and equipment required for the testing and evaluating of new systems, products, and special devices. Utilizing your expert knowledge and understanding of test engineering concepts and principles, you will prepare test and diagnostic programs, design test fixtures and equipment, and complete specifications and procedures throughout the engineering development life cycle.
- To develop new test solution including: Test System concept, test setup concept, test jig mechanical design concept
- To invent new test systems platform for new product platform including: Test software development, Test hardware development, sourcing of tester jig fabrication available in market.
- To work with a team of test engineer and another related department in developing new technologies in Test and Alignment in the Test Systems.
- Participates in the planning of technical approaches, resources, schedule, and equipment required for testing
- Executes the test approach and documents system verification throughout the engineering development life cycle
- Generate system test work products by applying the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools
- Prepares test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products
- Develops and conducts functional, environmental, operational, and/or performance tests on hardware, software, and systems
- Assists with the design, development, and implementation of cost-effective methods of testing and troubleshooting of hardware, software and systems for all phases of product development and manufacturing
- Isolates and documents issues and defects
- Supports the generation of technical engineering products by using the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle
- Min 3 years’ experience Tester development
- Minimum in Electrical/Electronic in Engineering or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of ICT Test System & FCT tester experience
- Knowhow on the C programming for micro-controller and tester software development (Visual C#, LabVIEW).
- Able to work as team in transferring technical knowhow.
- Able to design new test concept/platform base on product and market need.
- Able to contribute ideas in technical discussion with product design team.
- Good English writing and oral communication skills.
- Possess teamwork spirit and positive attitude.
Diploma / Bachelor’s degree graduates in engineering (Electro) field from High reputable Universities
only short-listed candidates are contacted.
only short-listed candidates are contacted.
Please send your full resume (max 200kb) with title, position, photo to;
PT Osi Electronics
Cammo Industrial Park Blk F,
No. 3A, Batam Centre
Note: Only qualified candidates will be notified.
Originally posted on Oktober 9, 2020 @ 3:30 pm