Pro QC strives to go above and beyond the traditional roles of quality control. Over the last 36 years, we have developed reliable quality control solutions in various product categories including medical disposables, supplies and devices.
Quality assurance, supplier development and factory consulting services provided since 1984. We offer solutions in over 88 countries.
We know that our customers want to partner with an established and reliable organization. Pro QC has been providing quality assurance, engineering and consulting services since 1984.
We know that customers need timely, informative feedback. Pro QC delivers reports within 24 hours.
We know that customers require assistance at various locations and require a partner that serves them worldwide over the long-term. Pro QC offers services in 88 countries. (View our coverage map.)
We know that customers value convenience. Pro QC provides online scheduling and report delivery so customers can view reports and schedule services anytime, from anywhere.
We know that our customers have tight budget requirements. Pro QC does not make you compromise service quality for cost; we offer the highest level of service at competitive rates.
We know that customers require skilled and knowledgeable staff. At Pro QC we define ourselves by our team of experienced professionals strategically positioned around the globe. Pro QC personnel offer in-depth experience in relevant industries. Our team is fluent in English and local languages and dialects to facilitate communications.
We know customers demand more than basic services from their partners. We can assist with travel itineraries and airport transportation, provide translators for factory visits and negotiate impasses with vendors on your behalf. Pro QC goes above and beyond quality assurance services to assist you in whatever way we can.
We provide comprehensive quality solutions and consulting services tailored to meet our client’s challenges.
We know that customers require assistance around the world and a global partner that provides local expertise. Pro QC offers services in 88 countries and has 15 global offices.
Senior Quality Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electro Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): ASQ, CQE, CQA, SIGMA BB, ISO, FMEA, QP, PPAP, SPC, MSE, And other quality tools, have strong problem solving skills, background in injection and molding
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Engineering – Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience as quality engineer for electro-mechanical products or
white goods / Soft goods.
- Trains the Process Auditor in manufacture site on job responsibilities.
- Handles customer complaint and ensures the BPR’s are issued for all significant complaints.
- Ensures ABR and Reliability Testing well standardized and scheduled.
- Drives the continuous improvement with internal team.
Kindly apply here: https://proqc.com/about-us/careers/