PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo, the part of Brunel International with its main office located in Jakarta, provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world. Brunel Indonesia provides high-end project-resourcing services and care and mobility solutions to the international oil and gas, mining, engineering and construction, manufacturing, infrastructure, power utilities, marine, petrochemical, IT, transportation and renewable energy industries.
WHY JOIN US?
Brunel is all about “Providing Professionals”. But we also provide opportunities to professionals like you. We establish the ideal match between companies and ambitious specialists. We promote the interests of people who excel in their fields – as employment officers who offer flexible and permanent solutions. We offer you the opportunity to shape your career and sharpen your skills through training and development. Are you looking for a challenging job? Find out whether you can match your personal ambitions to the Brunel culture We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- Has 5 years or more of working experience as Buyer for Oil and Gas Industry.
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Preferably Batam local
- Familiar with Fabrication
- Salary depends on the interview results
Put the “Job Title” as subject email.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted 🙂
Send your CV to email: [email protected]
Dana Graha Building, 5th floor, Room 509 B
Batam Jl. Imam Bonjol Nagoya,
Originally posted on Mei 7, 2020 @ 10:33 am