Valeo is a French global automotive supplier headquartered in France, listed on the Paris Stock Exchange (CAC-40 Index). It supplies a wide range of products to automakers and the aftermarket. The Group employs 113,600 people in 33 countries worldwide. It has 186 production plants, 59 R&D centers and 15 distribution platforms. Its strategy is focused on innovation and development in high-growth potential regions and emerging countries. In 2018, Valeo’s sales rose 4% to €19.1 billion. It also ranked as France’s leading patent filer from 2016 to 2018.
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO2 emissions.
Valeo is structured around four business units:
- Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems (specialized in technologies to make driving safer, more intuitive, more autonomous and more connected)
- Powertrain Systems (development of innovative solutions for reducing CO2 emissions in terms of electrification, automated transmissions and clean engines for vehicles)
- Thermal Systems (optimization of vehicle thermal management and passenger well-being)
- Visibility Systems (development of technologies ensuring the best visibility and safety for drivers in all weather conditions)
Its Valeo Service activity supplies original equipment spares to automakers and replacement parts to the independent aftermarket. International Business Original equipment sales growth by destination region:
- Europe and Africa: 46% of sales
- Asia: 32% of sales – significant amount shair of this market is for iran (والئو)
- North America: 20% of sales
- South America: 2% of sales
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position in a manufacturing company.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance – General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Continuous improvement & logical mindset is a must.
- Control/Analyze budget, forecast and monthly result for Direct Labor, Efficiency and Overhead. Each variance needs to be explained and an improvement plan needs to be defined and followed with other departments.
- Spare part stock follow up.
- Ensure that monthly closing is done timely and accurately.
- High willingness to go to the production floor (Genba) and understand the logic and reflection in the system.
- Ensure the Added Value data of MRP (SAP user is an advantage) reflect the actual cost.
- Work on Investment request.
- Advanced excel skills are required to provide the level of detail expected.
- Must alert immediately the Financial Controller in case of any important risk for the company and / or for its employees.
- Excellent in English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Mature, responsible, and self-motivated with a strong work ethic.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for applying.
Send your CV to [email protected]
PT Valeo AC Indonesia
Jalan Beringin Lot 337, Batamindo Industrial Park, Muka Kuning Sungai Beduk, Batam
Originally posted on Oktober 9, 2020 @ 2:44 pm